+ Added ‘Category Folder’ feature to categorize and manage Clippings Books, Authors and Vocabulary Books in folders.(Ctrl+N)
You may use this feature to organize and export your books or authors on different purposes, eg, to create folders like [SPANISH BOOKS] or [HARRY PORTER SERIES] etc.
+ Extend Content Edit feature to Clippings, Notes, Word Usages and Definitions.
* Adjusted and reorganized system and context menus and some layouts for better experience.
– Administrator privilege used to run Kindle Mate is no longer required.
+ More languages support
* Other known bugs fixes and performance improvements
<Clipping management changes>
+ Added an option to merge relevant clipping and note into a single record when exporting.(Options-Clippings Copy/Export Format-Merge Content)
+ Added support to export clippings into Word with book index and navigation.
+ Significantly improved importing and syncing performance on large clippings(5000+)
<Vocabulary management changes>
+ Added support of local dictionary files in Manage Word Definitions. Now you can add definitions for your Kindle vocabulary words using desired dictionaries.
Build or convert your own dictionary files:
Simply convert some dictionaries or save your excel files to tab-separated text file and copy to the folder [Kindle Mate Main Folder]dicts. Usage: word and definition each line, separated by tab (recommended) / semicolon / comma / space. Use <br> for new line.
Try this sample: Oxford English Dictionary(Open)
+ Added Shanbay Bilingual(en-en, en-cn) and Wiktionary (20 target languages, beta) in Dictionary Source.
* Word data is no longer required when exporting vocabulary words. (You could export stem only when needed.
+ Added an option to switch usage scope (across books or only for the selected book view)
– Fixed the word book export issue. Now when exporting a word book into a text or excel file, usages of other books are excluded.
* Improved Anki export file compatibility.
* Importing the file exported by Kindle Mate into Anki might fail due to some unpaired marks. The issued is addressed and fixed.