Kindle Mate Version 1.38 – Latest
Release Date: 2017-3-2 Download Now
– For Kindle Mate Portable users, copy your the data file ‘KM2.dat’ located in old Kindle Mate folder, to the same location of the new release.
– For Kindle Mate Full Installer users,simply run the new Full Installer directly. The program will be automatically upgraded and all the old data remains.
– Added the ability to import from the notes file exported by Kindle for PC/Mac/iOS/Android.
– Added support to export Kindle Vocabulary Words to a database file, which can be imported back to Kindle Mate.
– Added Quick Find Bar (Ctrl+F) to quickly locate your books and authors.
– Improved Kindle Activity Profile design to show the activities of specific book.
– Added Double-Click to edit the definition of words.
– Enhanced multi-language support for Kindle clippings and Kindle App notes.
– Some UI and menu improvements
– Fixed the compatibility issue when running Kindle Mate on Parallels Desktop and some shared locations.
– Fixed the issue that exporting list items to Anki didn’t reflect Anki Style options correctly.
– Some known issue fixes and performance improvements.
<Recent Major Updates>
– Added Category Folder feature to better organize and manage your book and author items.
– Added Global Edit feature to allow users to double-click to edit highlights, notes, stems, usages and definitions freely.
– Added three Anki Export Styles in Options, which allows users to export different styles of Front/Back cards and all selected fields for power users.
– Added the option to allow users merge related highlights and notes together when exporting as files.